Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Well, I started production today

I disassembled 1 pair of jeans and made 55 of my product from it. WOW! I had no idea that I could get that many from one pair of jeans! I am so proud of myself. I also figured out that the only thing I need to throw away when I am done is a couple rivets and the zipper. I can actually compost all of my remnants so I am golden! If I could get the rivets out of the cloth without it taking FOREVER and being really hard, I could probably recycle them too!

10 pair of jeans = 550 products in inventory! I can even do this while sitting in front of the TV (not that I will) but I could. :) My goal is 182 pair of jeans! I've finished 1, 181 more to go!

Remember to save those old damaged jeans that you can not use any more. I'm collecting now so feel free to bring them next time I see you!

Carol O.

No comments:

Post a Comment